No Antibiotics / No Hormones
Antibiotics are given to animals such as cows, hogs, sheep, and chickens to prevent or manage diseases. “No antibiotics,” implies that a farmer does not administer antibiotics to his/her animals. Hormones are commonly used in the commercial farming of animals such as cattle to speed the growth rate or increase milk production. Some of these hormones are natural, some are synthetic, and some are genetically engineered. If a ranch or product professes “no hormones,” this means that they do not engage in these practices. Hormones are not allowed in raising of hogs or poultry.
- Artisan / Artisanal
- Certified Naturally Grown
- Farmstead Cheese
- Pastured/Grass Pastured
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Naturally-grown / Naturally-produced
- No Antibiotics / No Hormones
- No Spray / Pesticide-free
- Organically-grown / Certified Organic
- Sustainable Agriculture
Twitter & Facebook
4961 NICE PEOPLE LIKE US ON FACEBOOK. MIGHT YOU?