Organically-grown / Certified Organic
All products sold as “organic” must meet the USDA National Organic Program production and han- dling standards. Certification is mandatory for farmers selling more than $5,000 of organic products per year, and includes annual submission of an organic system plan and inspection of farm fields and processing facilities to verify that organic practices and record keeping are being followed.
- Artisan / Artisanal
- Certified Naturally Grown
- Farmstead Cheese
- Pastured/Grass Pastured
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Naturally-grown / Naturally-produced
- No Antibiotics / No Hormones
- No Spray / Pesticide-free
- Organically-grown / Certified Organic
- Sustainable Agriculture
Twitter & Facebook
4963 NICE PEOPLE LIKE US ON FACEBOOK. MIGHT YOU?